“I make cool loops”
Digital artist based in Paris, I create high end 3d loops for brands and events. By playing around with materials and their physical interactions my work is focused on elegant and satisfying motion.
Capitalizing on more than 10 years of experience in the motion-design field (notable clients: Netflix, Playstation, Mercedes, Spotify, Converse, Krispy Kreme) I've been selling my work as NFTs for the past years through the most prestigious marketplaces (SuperRare, Nifty Gateway) and traditional auction houses (Fauve, Sotheby's). I also had the privilege of seeing my pieces exhibited all over the world (New York, Paris, Rome, Berlin..).
-2023.06: Black Hole (Berlin)
-2023.05: Wedgwood @ Victoria & Albert Museum (London)
- 2023.03: Sotheby's Natively Digital: Oddly Satisfying (Paris, Sotheby's Auction House)
- 2023.02: OpenScreens #2 (Paris, NFT Factory)
- 2022.12: House of Di Motion (Berlin)
- 2022.11: Fluide Celebration (Paris, Art Basel)
- 2022.10: (your)Self (Amsterdam, OP.ENSPACE)
- 2022.01: Now French Touch (Paris, Galerie IHAM)
- 2021.11: Crypto Art Fair Time Square (New York, NFT NYC)
- 2021.02: Callao City Arts (Madrid)
- 2020.10: Errore Digitale x Videocittà (Rome)